Hamster Academy
Important reminders:
- Never give your adress, neither your real name.
- Avoid flooding the forum
- Insults are forbidden

#1 23-02-2011 20:47:55

Qaze
New breeder
Profil forum

Competition?

When your lvl 10, it says u need to win 5 competitions. There is only 1 every like... month. Is it just winning 5 competions during different times? Also, does anyone know what the requirments are to pass lvl 11?

#2 24-02-2011 01:28:40

j4l
Crazy breeder!
Profil forum

Re: Competition?

Qaze wrote:

When your lvl 10, it says u need to win 5 competitions. There is only 1 every like... month. Is it just winning 5 competions during different times? Also, does anyone know what the requirments are to pass lvl 11?

no it's not like that it took me one day to complete that contact me and i can explain what they mean better

#3 24-02-2011 05:54:08

ArtistButterfly
Crazy breeder!
Profil forum

Qaze wrote:

What they mean by competition is when you go to town and then click on competition, and on the top of the page there is a bank so you write a name on it to challenge that person. hope i helped a lot! tongue

#4 24-02-2011 06:02:10

j4l
Crazy breeder!
Profil forum

ArtistButterfly wrote:

Qaze wrote:

What they mean by competition is when you go to town and then click on competition, and on the top of the page there is a bank so you write a name on it to challenge that person. hope i helped a lot! tongue

do u have to comment evertime geesh shhhhhhhhhhhhh y dontcha OK, i already told him to contact me for help so please be quiet

Someone is saying insults : Alert Hamster Academy!