Hamster Academy
Important reminders:
- Never give your adress, neither your real name.
- Avoid flooding the forum
- Insults are forbidden

#1 19-02-2011 23:15:28

j4l
Crazy breeder!
Profil forum

My Hamster Stories

please share all ur hamsters stories here & add me
contact me if u need need any help  currently lv.15

#2 26-02-2011 21:01:29

friskymyhamster
New breeder
Profil forum

Re: My Hamster Stories

frisky my hamster escaped we keept looking a looking then my mom was in her room she heard something we looked were she herd it and thar he was my baby

#3 01-03-2011 23:59:23

j4l
Crazy breeder!
Profil forum

friskymyhamster wrote:

frisky my hamster escaped we keept looking a looking then my mom was in her room she heard something we looked were she herd it and thar he was my baby

oh,wow
i have a current hamster now who's four months named geo and then i have another name tiara and she pregnat, and i've raised geo and tiara since they were a day old because there parents were my pets also but they died 2 months ago so i raised 2 generations of hamsters on my on lol
OH AND PLS ADD ME if u need any help feel free to contact me

Last edited by j4l (01-03-2011 23:59:58)

#4 04-03-2011 01:53:00

LiliBear
New breeder
Profil forum

I got a hamster in November and she was my very first. She is definetely a handful but she is my best friend. She is a russian dwarf hamster. I was wondering if I should get her a friend but she is very stubborn and is the SWEETEST thing ever outside of her cage but if I put my hand inside her cage, she bites me. Only softly but it still hurts and I'm afraid that if i put another hamster in there. She will hurt. She gives kisses and loves to snuggle but inside the cage, it scares me. Plz contact me with answers smile

#5 05-03-2011 01:15:14

j4l
Crazy breeder!
Profil forum

LiliBear wrote:

I got a hamster in November and she was my very first. She is definetely a handful but she is my best friend. She is a russian dwarf hamster. I was wondering if I should get her a friend but she is very stubborn and is the SWEETEST thing ever outside of her cage but if I put my hand inside her cage, she bites me. Only softly but it still hurts and I'm afraid that if i put another hamster in there. She will hurt. She gives kisses and loves to snuggle but inside the cage, it scares me. Plz contact me with answers smile

First i dont recomend getting a second hamster if this is your first you need to stick with one at a time till you get more experinced

as far as her stuborness fight may occur esspaciall with a male( if you need fight preventing tips contact me)

and about the bitting you said you had her since nov so im surprised she's still bitting
make sure your washing your hands so she smells no food and also it could be the way your picking her up it could make her scared or uncomfortable(if it dosnt work contact me)

#6 20-04-2011 00:23:55

ahamster
Confirmed breeder
Profil forum

i once read a very sad story about this boy who took the school hamster home (it was his turn SOOOOOOOOOO) and he had an outdoor house planned just for that hamster (a stupid idea, but it worked with the story) and he left the hamster there and he came back an hour later and the hamster was gone, and he blamed a dog (Mud) for it and turns out it wasn't the dog i forget who/what it was because i read it in, like, third grade and i forget the plot.

It was called "WANTED: Mud Blossom".

Someone is saying insults : Alert Hamster Academy!